FORMED: May 1997
BASED: Reading, South East England
GENRE: Original Classic Rock
MEMBERS: Graham Young - lead vocals/guitar, Simon Whenlock - bass/backing vocals, Jon Hill - drums/backing vocals.
|No Connection at Karvina, CZ|
INFLUENCES: Aerosmith, U2, AC/DC, George Michael, Van Halen, Queen, The Cult, Deep Purple
• Three tracks used on the Empire Interactive driving game FLATOUT'(globally released on Playstation 2, X-Box and PC - 2004/2005). The No Connection track Burnin' used on National TV and Internet advertising.
• The group played a six-date USA tour in October 2002. Two dates in New Jersey, one in Philadelphia and three in New York, including a Saturday night at the world famous C.B.G.B.'s club.
• The track, The Last Revolution used to promote the TV show Winter Revolution (2005) on the Outdoor Life Network cable TV station (available in 60 million US homes).
• No Connection track Victory Girl was used in an episode of the Emmy-Nominated Sci-Fi series First Wave. The song appeared on the 'teaser' for the episode Ohio Players (Series two).
• Los Angeles based Internet radio station ArtistLaunch.com elevated the group to the number 1 position in their Top 50 Favourite Artists Chart (April 7, 2000). These developments led to the band being invited to play in Hollywood, L.A. January 2001.
• No Connection achieved two number 1 positions on the MP3.com Classic Rock chart, with the songs Love For Free and Ain’t Foolin’ and were featured artist of the day.
• The band have performed live in the Czech Republic and Poland (2005).
|No Connection at CBGBs|
(Albums available from the website):
Justified (2000), Deal With It (2001), Love To Hate To Love (2004), Feed The Machine (2005)
Ian Collins - talkSPORT Radio (UK’s largest commercial radio station).