The Fire Station is both the Headquarters and operational centre for the Guernsey Fire & Rescue Service. This building was originally an arsenal and is believed to have been built in around 1865, and housed both gun carriages and horses. In 1935 it changed to its current use when the Fire Service outgrew its previous base.
Not all locations are open to the public. Please contact the gallery or collection for more information.