Where I Am Learning
Are you learning Gaelic?
If so, we'd love to hear from you! We'd really to know who our community of Beag Air Bheag users are and we hope that your stories will inspire other learners. If you are more comfortable writing in English, then that's fine!
Just drop us a wee email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a bit about yourself with a wee picture! The picture can be of yourself or the area where you learn/ where you stay/ the area that inspired you to learn Gaelic. A wee explanation of the image would be fabulous! Lots of people have already written to us, select a name on the menu to learn about the learner. If you are under the age of 16, we will need an email from your parents to confirm they are happy to have your profile on the site.
- What's your name? - Dè an t-ainm a th’ ort?
- Where do you stay/are you from? - Co às a tha thu?/ Càite a bheil thu a’ fuireach?
- What inspired you to learn Gaelic (it's ok to say you don't know)? - Dè thog d’ ùidh anns a’ chànan?
- What tips do you have for other Gaelic learners? - A bheil molaidhean agad airson luchd-ionnsachaidh eile?
- How do you use Gaelic in your daily lives? - Ciamar a tha thu a’ cleachdadh Gàidhlig nad bheatha làitheil?
- Do you have a favourite Gaelic expression? - Dè an abairt Ghàidhlig as fheàrr leat?