This pine box has been used at Sheep Shows since 1980. It holds all the necessary sheep equipment for showing. Prior to this it was used by John Milner for storage around the house. He owned it first though when he went to boarding school between 1947 - 1951 when it was his tuck box filled up with goodies from home. John Milner's name is hand painted on the top. It was first used as a school tuck box by his cousin back in the 1930's. It was bought second hand and is probably late victorian.