Action Line homepage
Get help on an issue raised by one of our programmes
If you or someone you know is affected by an issue covered in one of our programmes, just choose a link below for details of organisations you can contact for information, advice and support.
- Tue 15 Jul & Tue 22 Jul: Prisoners' families - One to One, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 21 Jul - Fri 25 Jul: Stroke - EastEnders, BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three
- Sun 20 Jul: Domestic abuse - Murdered by My Boyfriend, BBC One
- Tue 15 Jul: Stillbirth - Highland Midwives: Mnathan-Glùine, BBC ALBA
- Tue 15 Jul: Child sex abuse - Week In Week Out: The Monster the Council Failed to Stop, BBC One (Wales only)
- Tue 15 Jul: Dementia - Holby City, BBC One
- Fri 11 Jul: Suicide - Afternoon Drama: Pact, BBC Radio 4
- Wed 9 Jul: Domestic abuse, depression - Holby City, BBC One
- Mon 7 Jul - Mon 28 Jul: Ovarian cancer, breast cancer - Bad Salsa, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 23 Jun: Domestic abuse - Murdered by My Boyfriend, BBC Three
- Fri 20 Jun: Elder abuse - Panorama: Behind Closed Doors: Elderly Care Exposed, BBC Two
- Thu 19 Jun: Fostering and adoption - Fostering & Me with Lorraine Pascale, BBC Two
- Wed 18 Jun: Drug abuse - Blood, Smack & Tears: Afghanistan's Heroin Hell, BBC Three
- Wed 18 Jun: Child bereavement - Doctors, BBC One
- Tue 17 Jun: PTSD, addiction, autism - All in the Mind, BBC Radio 4
- Tue 17 Jun: Mental breakdown - The Shared Experience, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 2 Jun: Child sexual abuse, drug abuse, suicide - The Culture Show, BBC Two
- Mon 19 May: Polio, Post Polio Syndrome - The Battle to Beat Polio, BBC Two
- Thu 15 May: Pornography - Tyger Takes On... Porn, BBC Three
Need further help?
If you need to contact us about something else, please see our fully searchable help and FAQ site. If we still haven't been able to answer your query you'll be able to contact us from there.