Action Line homepage
Get help on an issue raised by one of our programmes
If you or someone you know is affected by an issue covered in one of our programmes, just choose a link below for details of organisations you can contact for information, advice and support.
- Tue 15 Apr & Sun 20 Apr: Dementia - River City, BBC One (Scotland only)
- Tue 15 Apr: Motor neurone disease - No Triumph, No Tragedy, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 14 Apr: Justice system, restorative justice - Can Criminals Say Sorry?, BBC Three
- Mon 14 Apr: Leukaemia, child neglect - Scúp, BBC Two (Northern Ireland only)
- Thu 10 Apr: Sexual abuse, sexting - Porn: What's the Harm?, BBC Three
- Mon 7 Apr: Young offenders - Banged up and Left to Fail, BBC Three
- Sun 6 Apr: Sexual abuse - Louis Theroux's LA Stories: Among the Sex Offenders, BBC Two
- Mon 31 Mar: Dementia, osteoporosis - Bang Goes the Theory: Ageing, BBC One
- Mon 31 Mar: Prostate cancer - Silk, BBC One
- Mon 31 Mar: Down's Syndrome - Growing Up Down's, BBC Three
- Sun 30 Mar, Mon 31 Mar & Tue 1 Apr: Premature birth, bereavement - Aneurin's Story, BBC Radio Wales
- Fri 28 Mar - Sun 6 Apr: Miscarriage - The Archers, BBC Radio 4
- Wed 26 Mar: Breast cancer - Kris: Dying to Live, BBC Three
- Tue 25 Mar & Thu 27 Mar: Miscarriage - Highland Midwives: Mnathan-Glùine, BBC ALBA
- Mon 17 Mar: Cancer - Bang Goes the Theory: Cancer, BBC One
- Thu 13 Mar: Male suicide - World at One, BBC Radio 4
- Tue 11 Mar & Tue 18 Mar: Domestic violence - Holby City, BBC One
Need further help?
If you need to contact us about something else, please see our fully searchable help and FAQ site. If we still haven't been able to answer your query you'll be able to contact us from there.