Action Line homepage
Get help on an issue raised by one of our programmes
If you or someone you know is affected by an issue covered in one of our programmes, just choose a link below for details of organisations you can contact for information, advice and support.
- Sun 14 Sep & Thu 18 Sep: Missing people - All Things Considered, BBC Radio Wales
- Mon 8 Sep: The Troubles, bereavement - Buses on the Frontline, BBC One (Northern Ireland only)
- Sun 7 Sep: Wounded service personnel - Countdown to the Invictus Games: Meet the Warriors, BBC Two
- Tue 2 Sep & Sun 7 Sep: Self harm, underage drinking - River City, BBC One (Scotland only), BBC Two (Scotland only)
- Tue 2 Sep: Addiction, chronic pain - Painful Medicine, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 1 Sep & Mon 8 Sep: Organ and tissue donation - The Human Tissue Squad, BBC Three
- Mon 1 Sep: The Troubles, bereavement - Ceasefire, BBC One (Northern Ireland only)
- Fri 29 Aug: Adoption, bereavement - My Lost Son, BBC Two (Scotland only)
- Fri 29 Aug: Terminal illness, bereavement - Lives in a Landscape: The Death Doulas, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 18 Aug: Adoption, bereavement - My Lost Son, BBC One (Scotland only)
- Mon 11 Aug - Fri 15 Aug: Suicide - Stuart George and Charlotte Foster, BBC Radio Stoke
- Mon 4 Aug: Suicide - Tulisa: The Price of Fame, BBC Three
Need further help?
If you need to contact us about something else, please see our fully searchable help and FAQ site. If we still haven't been able to answer your query you'll be able to contact us from there.