Action Line homepage
Get help on an issue raised by one of our programmes
If you or someone you know is affected by an issue covered in one of our programmes, just choose a link below for details of organisations you can contact for information, advice and support.
- Mon 18 Aug: Adoption, bereavement - My Lost Son, BBC One (Scotland only)
- Mon 11 Aug - Fri 15 Aug: Suicide - Stuart George and Charlotte Foster, BBC Radio Stoke
- Tue 5 Aug: Dementia - Holby City, BBC One
- Mon 4 Aug: Suicide - Tulisa: The Price of Fame, BBC Three
- Tue 15 Jul & Tue 22 Jul: Prisoners' families - One to One, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 21 Jul - Fri 25 Jul: Stroke - EastEnders, BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three
- Sun 20 Jul: Domestic abuse - Murdered by My Boyfriend, BBC One
- Tue 15 Jul: Stillbirth - Highland Midwives: Mnathan-Glùine, BBC ALBA
- Tue 15 Jul: Child sex abuse - Week In Week Out: The Monster the Council Failed to Stop, BBC One (Wales only)
- Tue 15 Jul: Dementia - Holby City, BBC One
- Fri 11 Jul: Suicide - Afternoon Drama: Pact, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 7 Jul - Mon 28 Jul: Ovarian cancer, breast cancer - Bad Salsa, BBC Radio 4
- Mon 23 Jun: Domestic abuse - Murdered by My Boyfriend, BBC Three
- Thu 19 Jun: Fostering and adoption - Fostering & Me with Lorraine Pascale, BBC Two
- Thu 15 May: Pornography - Tyger Takes On... Porn, BBC Three
Need further help?
If you need to contact us about something else, please see our fully searchable help and FAQ site. If we still haven't been able to answer your query you'll be able to contact us from there.