Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to increase the font size in Netscape 7 for Mac OS 8 and 9
Follow these steps to increase or decrease the size of the text for the web page you are viewing:
- Click on the ' View ' menu with the mouse.
- Hover your mouse over ' Text Zoom ' and Choose a different text size from the listed options.
or to to use keyboard shortcuts:
- To increase the text size press ' Apple ' and ' + ' (plus) or to decrease the text size press ' Apple ' and ' - ' (minus).
Take the following steps to set a larger text size (minimum size) for all the pages you visit:
- Click on the ' Edit ' menu with the mouse. (No keyboard shortcut).
- Click on ' Preferences ' (No keyboard shortcut).
- Click on the ' Fonts ' heading underneath the ' Appearance ' category or press the down arrow key to select it. If you cannot see the ' Font ' heading, you need to expand the ' Appearance ' category. Do this by clicking on the arrow next to ' Appearance ', by ' double clicking ' on the heading or using the up arrow key to select ' Appearance ' and then the right arrow key to expand the options then use the down arrow to select ' Fonts ' - see Fig 1.
- Click on the ' Minimum Font size: ' box and choose a new font size or press the ' Tab ' key until the box is highlighted then press the down arrow to expand the font size list and use the up and down arrows to choose your font size then press ' Enter '.
- Click ' OK ' or press ' Enter ' to return to the page you were viewing.
Note: If this does not work it could be because your computer settings cannot be changed due to local IT policies - contact your local IT support for further help.
Top of page