Mission and values
The public purposes are set out by the Royal Charter and Agreement, the constitutional basis for the BBC.
To enrich people's lives with programmes and services that inform, educate and entertain.
To be the most creative organisation in the world.
- Trust is the foundation of the BBC: we are independent, impartial and honest.
- Audiences are at the heart of everything we do.
- We take pride in delivering quality and value for money.
- Creativity is the lifeblood of our organisation.
- We respect each other and celebrate our diversity so that everyone can give their best.
- We are one BBC: great things happen when we work together.
The Royal Charter and Agreement also sets out five public purposes for the BBC. See Public purposes.
Yn methu dod o hyd i'r hyn yr ydych ei angen? Chwiliwch yma