Roles and responsibilities
- Isabel is responsible for managing business affairs and commercial activity for BBC Radio and BBC Music.
- She works closely with the editorial community inside and outside the BBC.
- Isabel provides direction and advice on a range of matters including commercial deals with external partners, rights negotiations and management of BBC intellectual property.
- She also co-ordinates business development and commercial strategy for BBC Radio and BBC Music.
- Isabel is a member of the Radio Board.
Salary and total remuneration
Total remuneration: £136,000
Last updated Wednesday 10 March 2014. This information is correct as of June 2014.
Isabel's biography will be published here in due course.
Expenses and central bookings
Expenses are costs incurred by BBC staff on behalf of the BBC and claimed through the BBC's expenses system (e-expenses). Central bookings are costs incurred on behalf of the BBC and booked through the BBC's central bookings system. Both expenses and central bookings are published every three months.
To open a PDF file you need Adobe Reader software, which you can download free via BBC WebWise.
Isabel was appointed Head of Commercial and Business Development, Rights and Business Affairs on 6 January 2014. Her first set of expenses will be published later in 2014.
Gifts and Hospitality Register
Gifts and hospitality may only be accepted in line with BBC policy. Information about gifts and hospitality is published every three months.
Isabel was appointed Head of Commercial and Business Development, Rights and Business Affairs on 6 January 2014. Her first set of gifts and hospitality will be published later in 2014.
Declaration of Personal Interests
Executive Board members must make a declaration of their personal and business interests, including any memberships or directorships of public or industry bodies, and any shareholdings, as well as any interests that their immediate families may also have.
A summary is published where there is something to declare and where there is nothing to declare. Occasionally an individual will have something to declare but due to the personal nature of the declaration we do not publish details as to do so would breach the Data Protection Act.
This information is published annually, although if any amendments are made during the year an updated summary will be published if necessary as soon as it is available.